Black Short Silk Pajamas Set for Women
Home » Products » Pajamas » Black Short Silk Pajamas Set for Women

Black Short Silk Pajamas Set for Women

5 0 Reviews

Brand: Golden Eagle

Product origin: China

Delivery time: One Month

Supply capacity: 8000 Piece/Pieceper month

Silk pajama is made of high-quality 100% mulberry silk fabric that is light weight and soft .

And it is very comforbale and close to our skin, smoonthly and help you sleep well.

Quantity:
Product Details

Material

100% silk

Size

XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL

Color

Black or you need

printed 

Color may slightly differ from the picture due to screen

MOQ

100 pcs

Leading time

5-7 days for MOQ

Features

100% silk pajamas.
Two-Piece Comfort Sleepwear Pajamas Set Featuring Camisole Top and Drawstring Elastic Waist Pants.

Payment

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

Garment Care

custom care label as your need

Packing

Inner: Poly bag

Outer: Carton(30*40*50cm)

Packaging & Shipping

Packing

PP bag or as you need and suit to ship

Shipping

By sea or by air

Delivery date

3-7 days

Payment Terms

Telegraphic Transfer(T/T),D/A,D/P,T/T,L/C,Paypal,West Union

CARE:

Please don't expose under strong sunshine.

Please don't dry clean.

Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.


Established in 2002, Xuzhou Golden Eagle Silk Home Textile Factory specializes in manufacturing silk products.

Quick Links

Contact us

Quick Links

Contact Us

  +86-13775880343
 +86-0516-83204050
 708 Room loft B Lvdi Building No.4 Kunlun Avenue, Xincheng District,Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Copyright ©2021 Xuzhou Golden Eagle Silk Home Textile Factory Co., Ltd.